A basic introduction to Early Childhood Education, and best practices in preschool functioning & classroom routine
Next Batch Starts on 2nd August 2021
What Will I Learn?
- Basic introduction to Early Childhood Education
- Best practices in preschool functioning & classroom routine
- An understanding of a teacher’s role & responsibilities
- Research-based practices for curriculum implementation, parent partnership and assessments in the early years.
- Training on First aid, CPR and handling of emergencies
- Duration: 5 weeks (60 hours)
- Classes – Monday to Friday (2hours/day)
- Course work (2hours) + Practical assignment (1hour)
- Completion of 12th Standard
- English Proficiency
- Online Live Sessions