Please read and understand the following Payment Terms & Conditions very carefully. By signing below, you understand and accept the terms and conditions set forth herein:
Refund for Certificate Program(Recorded)
· We offer users a (1)-day, Full money back guarantee on all recorded certificate program.
· The refund should be claimed with-in (1)-day (23:59:00 hours from the time of registration) of registration.
· No such requests will be considered after (1)-day.
Terms for (1)-Day, Full refund policy stands null in following scenarios:
· Any Kind of content is downloaded from IECED or any business partner website.
· If you watch more than 2 modules/session/class recording from IECED/FYLS platform.
· If we that you are abusing our refund policy, it will be our sole discretion to suspend or terminate your account and restrict or refuse any and all kind of current or future use of company products, without any liabilities to you.
Refund Policy for Certificate Program (LIVE/Offline) and Diploma Program
The refund policy terms mentioned here do not apply for Diploma Programs in any of the course fall under the diploma program category.
Kindly note that course fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances unless the course is discontinued for some reason by IECED. If the candidate is unable to complete the course for any particular reason, then the course fee will be forfeited. For more info kindly check with our team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration of course after payment of fees is not allowed. The payment can rather be considered non‐refundable and the decision of the project organizer/Manager/Training head to be held final.
In case of delay in making the Instalment payment by the due date there might be some temporary interruption in the course access, however, the access will be restored immediately after receiving the Instalment payment from your end. The candidate will not be provided with any extra time for loss of time due to the delay in making the Instalment payment on time
There are limited seats (Batch-Shift-Quota) available in any live-online or offline classes for learners availing batch shift option. IECED may not able to accommodate certain batch shift requests in case of unavailability of seats or without notice of any circumstances in batch shift
quota. In such cases, IECED will recommend other options to join other batches where seats are available.
Batch shift option will be available only as per the availability in Batch-Shit-Quota and number of seats available and first come first serve basis as well.
Learners can avail batch shift option ONLY once.
Security and Use of Info
IECED does not store any of your credit card information or such other information restricted by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for processing payment and has partnered with payment gateways for the payment towards the services. By using a third-party payment provider, you agree to abide by the terms of such a payment provider. You agree that in case IECED third-party payment provider stores any such information, IECED will not be responsible for such storage, and it will be solely at your discretion to allow the third party to store such information. Any loss of such information or any loss incurred by you due to the usage of such information will be solely a loss incurred by you, and IECED is in no way liable for any such losses and is neither responsible to reimburse/make good such losses in any manner whatsoever. You also agree to pay the applicable fees for the payments made through the Platform.
Failure to pay may result in withdrawal of your access to a Program
Change of Terms
· Company reserves the absolute rights to revise these terms without prior notice to you other than by posting terms on the websites.
· Post (1)-day, further EMI’s won’t be cancelled in case of RazorPay EMI.
· To request a refund or any payment related issue/query, please contact our team from IECED login under support/contact section.
· Learners can’t avail Batch shift / Swap facility option once registered for any program from IECED/FYLS platform.