Understand the importance of Health and Safety in a preschool setting.
Next Batch Starts On : 23rd Nov, 2020
What will I learn?
- Understand the importance of Health and Safety in a preschool setting.
- Understand and navigate the dangers involved in emergency situations like fires and accidents.
- Training on POCSO (The Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act,2012), CPR, First Aid, and SIDS.
- Understanding how to ensure the physical and emotional safety and security of a pre-schooler.
- Understand how to demonstrate and follow rules and regulations to maintain health and safety in a school setting.
- Text book
- Research links
- 5 days only, 10 Hours
- Classes Monday-Friday
- 2 hours each day
- Exam- 1 hour
- Completed 10th Standard
- Fluent in English
- 16+ years and above
- For- graduates, undergraduates, aspiring teachers, homemakers, career changers, entrepreneurs, student
Online Live Session
No Reviews found for this course.