Brought to you by the IECED in collaboration with Finland International Education (FINE).
Next Batch Starts on 16 Feb, 2021
What will I learn?
- The program starts with imparting knowledge on Finnish and Indian Education systems
- Best practices from Finland International Education and Indian pedagogical content will be discussed in depth during the course
- Developmental milestones in children, achieved at different ages in the different domains will be covered through interactive sessions
- This course is structured in a way where you will acquire practical knowledge and skill to facilitate, design and develop lesson plans that include multiple techniques to use music and art in the classroom for different age groups
- Get future ready by attending sessions on virtual preschool classrooms under this program
- You will be trained on The Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act,2012 (POCSO), FIRST AID, SIDS and CPR
- This program will help you learn how to build a strong family school partnership and have effective communication in school setting with colleagues, parents, children, caregiver etc.
- You will also learn and practice the attributes of professionalism while working with children
- The International Certificate Program in Early Childhood Education is for 25 weeks.
- 24 weeks (Theory) + 1 Week (Exam and Graduation Ceremony)
- 2 sessions / week
- 2 hours / session
12+ years of formal education
- Fluency in English
25-week ONLINE Program with live training sessions by the faculty.