Become a preschool teacher in 10 weeks! (Classes Monday-Friday)
Next Batch Starts on 21st June 2021
What Will I Learn?
- In this course you will start with the basics by understanding Early Childhood Education and quality teaching for early years along with the origin and current trend of Early Childhood Education (ECE).
- You will cover developmental milestones in children, achieved at different ages in the different domains.
- This course is structured in a way where you will acquire practical knowledge and skill to facilitate, design and develop lesson plans that include multiple techniques to use music and art in the classroom for different age groups.
- You will be trained on The Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act,2012 (POCSO), FIRST AID, SIDS and CPR.
- We help you learn how to build a family school partnership, have effective communication in school setting with colleagues, parents, children, caregiver etc, and practice the attributes of professionalism.
- 10 weeks, 250 Hours (including project/internship and exam)
- 15 hours theory every week (Classes Monday-Friday)
- 4 hours of assignment (basis flexibility of the student)
- Project/Internship– 4 weeks at the end of all theory classes
- Exam- 2 hours
- Graduation Ceremony
- Completed 12th Standard
- Fluent in English
- 18+ years and above
- For– graduates, undergraduates, aspiring teachers, homemakers, career changers, entrepreneurs
- Online Live Sessions